Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More News Regarding Silverpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More News Regarding Silverpoint

Many will have come across this name.

https://insidetimeshare.com/start-th...o-silverpoint/

One of the major problems around all these court cases is not the winning of the cases, which in the main all seem to be going in favour of the consumers. The problem seems to be in getting the monies awarded into the bank acounts of the consumers. Some developers over the years have become very adept at wriggling out of situations around rule bending. Finding themselves on the recieving end of the courts findings does not seem to phase them and avoidance of responsibilities is something that they have years of experince of and obviously oodles of our money that they can throw at the current financial problems that beset them.

Comment

I agree, Sunseeker, That is why the authorities are scrutinising the accounts of all transactions for Silverpoint and Anfi. At the moment the only one that pays within days of a court ruling is Marriott, although we have seen some Diamond payout very quick since the Hilton takeover.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeshare Insider View Post
        I agree, Sunseeker, That is why the authorities are scrutinising the accounts of all transactions for Silverpoint and Anfi. At the moment the only one that pays within days of a court ruling is Marriott, although we have seen some Diamond payout very quick since the Hilton takeover.
        Unfortunately the Authorities are less likely to be able to chuck as much money in to finding it all as the developers will be able to chuck in to hiding it all. That is the dilemma.

Comment

I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Hacienda, tax man is the same anywhere!

Comment

Working...
          X